Gorgeous Dresses

Hello September!! My favourite month of the year is here (after June of course)!! With a line up  of festivals and the wedding season, we girls would be needing a lot of party dresses. I just came across a wonderful site babyonlinewholesale  which has myriads of dresses! From evening dresses to prom dresses, wedding to bridesmaid dresses, it offers all! So whether its a party or a wedding, our closet woes are solved. Here a few pieces that I have laid my eyes upon.

Evening Dresses:

I am particularly fond of evening dresses and hence this is my favourite section. I love colours and this site offers beautiful evening dresses in a variety of hues. Whether its a floor length maxi dress or a shorter one with ruffles and laces,  never fails to thrill me. This Spitzenkleider is so pretty.



Bridesmaid dresses:

If its a wedding, then there have to be bridesmaids! This site offers very pretty bridesmaid dresses which can be used as evening gowns later on.





AS winter is knocking at our doors, its full on wedding season here. If you are conservative, you can opt for floor length wedding gowns. I particularly like floor grazing length for a Victorian style wedding. If its a destination one like that on a beach or simply under the blue sky, opt for a playful knee length. Wedding dresses provide so much space for creativity. You can play with the neckline, sleeve length and of course hemlines. 






Floor length elegant gown 


 


Playful knee length dress  



The best part is the rate of these dresses. This site offers dresses in different sections. Right now you can get upto 95 % off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effect of COVID 19 on edible oil industry and Palm oil

SCHIPHOL AIRPORT TO AMSTERDAM CITY

A day in my life in Bewakoof.com Joggers and T-shirt