Fashion for Stylish kids

Are you bored of Delhi winters? Me too! And so is my daughter. The younger one is too tiny to express anything. As we are eagerly waiting for spring, I would like to ask, what's the most exciting part of this season? Colours, my daughter said...whether be it flowers or clothes!
My daughter is a fashionista herself (don't underestimate her!) and dressing her up is one of my favourite pastimes. I was searching for cheerful kid's collection when I stumbled across Cherry Crumble California.
Cherry Crumble California is an adorable American collection for kids with the essential SoCal vibe. Their Spring Summer collection consists of vibrant and neon colours that breathes life into the garment. They have cute and pretty dresses for girls and smart shirts for boys, pants, shorts and all types of regular clothing for kids. Their designs are tailored with utmost care and perfection coupled with irresistible colours. Their rampant use of playful prints, ruffles,frills, embroidery can make your child absolutely fashion forward and glitters, sparkles and sequins would make your little child party ready in no time.

My daughter is absolutely in love with this neon pink yellow colour block dress. It's very adult like and my daughter looks like a mini grown up. The clothing is very soft and comfortable and made with breathable material. The buttons carry the 'emblem' Cherry Crumble's mascot. The vibrant hue of neon pink and yellow make this dress such an eye catching piece. Caught here is my daughter playing in the sun.
Cherry Crumble is launching their fresh Spring-Summer Collection, 2019 in India on Myntra, Jabong, Firstcry, Amazon, Flipkart. So are you ready for the most vibrant season of the year? Shop oodles of bright clothing for yourself and your little one, pack some snacks and drinks, open that umbrella and enjoy a sun kissed picnic. Spring is around the corner after all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effect of COVID 19 on edible oil industry and Palm oil

SCHIPHOL AIRPORT TO AMSTERDAM CITY

A day in my life in Bewakoof.com Joggers and T-shirt