Beach Vacation Essentials

It's a no secret how much beach lovers me and my partner are. We narrow down a destination only when it has sufficient picturesque sea beaches. We love basking in the sun. Although we belong to the land of eternal Sunshine India, a little preparation for a sunny getaway never hurts. This year I don't know when we would be able to travel to an exotic destination. But one thing s for sure. We would definitely go somewhere near the water. And for that, I have been preparing a wish list as to what all to pack for our next beach vacay.
There are so many sites that sell what you want. However getting the best deal is tough.I had been searching for the best bang for my buck when I stumbled across BangGood.com This website provides you almost every possible product under the sun and at very competitive prices! So look no more, start shopping now!
Here are the things that I am going to order.

                           




Apart from the typical swimwear, flip flops, sunscreen and hats, there are a few more things that one should keep in mind when being out in the sun for long. As we know, being unprotected in the sunshine for long can cause skin cancer. Being a bit careful always helps.
Drink plenty of water or juices when lying down by the beach.
Apply a sun block of SPF more than 30 and reapply every 2 hours.
Use make up that has SPF.
Use a wide brim sun hat or umbrella.
It's important to protect the eyes too. Always wear a sunglass that offers both UVA and UVB protection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effect of COVID 19 on edible oil industry and Palm oil

SCHIPHOL AIRPORT TO AMSTERDAM CITY

A day in my life in Bewakoof.com Joggers and T-shirt