18+ Cafe, Sector 41, Noida

I have been a foodie throughout my life. Whether its home cooked food or a sumptuous meal at a happening cafe, I am game for all. That is why food blogging is my favourite hobby! However I have been eating out too much lately. I mean all my three meals are being eaten out! Gosh I need to put a break or I need to work out!


This Sunday I had a cricket match in the morning and then a Restaurant review in the afternoon and again a dinner party at night. The restaurant review was in Sector 41, Noida.
The 18+ Cafe is a newly opened happening place on the main Dadri Road, sector 41, Noida. It did not take much time to spot this place. Its adjacent to other nice restaurants like Theo.

The interiors are quirky and nicely done. The lower floor has a bar and a Hookah section. The upper floor is for dining. The entire place is nicely decorated.

Since I am a non drinker and non smoker, I started with mocktails.

Green Apple Rush: Sweet and refreshing. At 135 + taxes, it was not a bad deal.
I am a vegetarian, so I started with vegetarian appetisers.

Then I ordered Paneer Tikka . They were well flavoured, juicy and delicious.

The cheese and mushroom momos were superbly delicious. Contrary what we are used to, the veg momos were long and the non veg ones were round!

The I had the International veggie pizza.After I have come back from Italy, I find it difficult to like a pizza, but this pizza was really nice.

For desserts, I had Banoffee balls which I did not like much. Then I had a taste of gulab jamun which was delicious.


I ended my lunch with a glass of Fresh Lime soda.
The staff is very sweet, The music playing was of my favourite artists like David Guetta, Maroon 5 etc. There is free WiFi too. Overall it was a lovely experience.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effect of COVID 19 on edible oil industry and Palm oil

SCHIPHOL AIRPORT TO AMSTERDAM CITY

A day in my life in Bewakoof.com Joggers and T-shirt