My dream city




Home is everyone's  dream...in fact whose isn't?  Its usually a childhood dream to build a beautiful house called 'home' when we grow up. But buying a home is not like buying clothes. Real estate shopping requires immense planning as well as investment. Investment is in terms of money as well as brains. A home is where millions of aspirations and dreams are formed. So before I buy my own home, I would like to do a little bit of research.


I stumbled across few sites. Check out Olympeo.com. Its your destination to your dream home.

I have lived in so many places till now. Born in Varanasi, education from Lucknow, worked in Meerut and Muzzaffarnagar and finally landed in Delhi. Its been seven years that I am here in Delhi. But tht does not mean I would like to end up here. Delhi is the city of  chaos, traffic jams and pollution. I would definitely not want m kids to inhale polluted air. Today so many smart cities have come up that redefine the standard of living. Cities like Jaipur, Ahmedabad, etc have taken luxury to a new level. I just visited Jaipur a few months back and became completely smitten with it.
Jaipur is no longer just the cit of Rajputs and forts. Skyscrapers have erupted like never before, swanky malls with the latest of international brands have come up and of course wide and clean roads. Can you name a single thing that these smart cities don't have which the metros boast of?
With standard of living reaching new heights and money pouring freely, one does not miss the posh crowd too. Its not unusual to spot well groomed ladies flaunt their designer labels or men driving their Porsche and Jaguars.
These smart cities have become the new hub of modern architecture and luxurious living. From high end boutique apartments to stand alone bungalows, these cities are redefining real estate. The offices are swanky and so are the shopping malls. Five star Hotels are omnipresent throughout the cit and that reflects how luxury is an integral part of these smart cities. I definitely plan on buying real estate in one such smart city.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effect of COVID 19 on edible oil industry and Palm oil

SCHIPHOL AIRPORT TO AMSTERDAM CITY

A day in my life in Bewakoof.com Joggers and T-shirt