Gold Mornings



Good Morning world! Hope you have a fabulous start to the day!
Morning shows the day. I have learnt this statement in childhood and had been using it in my life ever since. I have seen morning actually defines the rest of the day. If I start on a good note, my day goes splendid. And if I start on a not so good note, my day goes sour! Hence I make it a point to start my day with a bang!

This is how I turn my mornings into gold mornings.

The first thing I do after waking up is brush my teeth. I am fond of fancy brushes; and when my toothbrush is Colgate Charcoal 360 , then my mornings become #Colgate360GoldMornings.

Then I exercise. Everyone needs workout. Exercise is not for losing or gaining weight. It is necessary for overall good health. Being a medico myself I can't ignore the benefits of exercising.
Workout releases endorphins (happy hormones) in the blood stream and I am cheerful for the rest of the day. Though I have to agree that waking up and exercising in the harsh Delhi winters requires real motivation.

After I am done with sweating out, I just relax on my couch and read the newspaper. Then I have a cup of nicely prepared tea. I am a tea person and a great cuppa is indispensible for my well being.

After that I take a shower. A fresh smelling shower gel prepares me for the tough day ahead!

Everyday can't be perfect. But a few ups and downs can be managed by inculcating good habits. And that is how I turn my good mornings into gold!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effect of COVID 19 on edible oil industry and Palm oil

The safest product range for babies

Celebs who I love following on TikTok