Gold Mornings



Good Morning world! Hope you have a fabulous start to the day!
Morning shows the day. I have learnt this statement in childhood and had been using it in my life ever since. I have seen morning actually defines the rest of the day. If I start on a good note, my day goes splendid. And if I start on a not so good note, my day goes sour! Hence I make it a point to start my day with a bang!

This is how I turn my mornings into gold mornings.

The first thing I do after waking up is brush my teeth. I am fond of fancy brushes; and when my toothbrush is Colgate Charcoal 360 , then my mornings become #Colgate360GoldMornings.

Then I exercise. Everyone needs workout. Exercise is not for losing or gaining weight. It is necessary for overall good health. Being a medico myself I can't ignore the benefits of exercising.
Workout releases endorphins (happy hormones) in the blood stream and I am cheerful for the rest of the day. Though I have to agree that waking up and exercising in the harsh Delhi winters requires real motivation.

After I am done with sweating out, I just relax on my couch and read the newspaper. Then I have a cup of nicely prepared tea. I am a tea person and a great cuppa is indispensible for my well being.

After that I take a shower. A fresh smelling shower gel prepares me for the tough day ahead!

Everyday can't be perfect. But a few ups and downs can be managed by inculcating good habits. And that is how I turn my good mornings into gold!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effect of COVID 19 on edible oil industry and Palm oil

SCHIPHOL AIRPORT TO AMSTERDAM CITY

A day in my life in Bewakoof.com Joggers and T-shirt