Restaurant Review: Karma Kismet opens in GK II

 
For me great Indian food resonates with Awadhi cuisine and that's what got me interested in trying out this new place. Located in the posh area of GK II, I loved the place right from the start.



I went there for lunch with a group of friends. I started with a special kind of tomato soup. The hot soup felt therapeutic to my sore throat.
Then for veg appetisers I had a special dish which I never tasted before. It was shatvari ka tikka which was made mainly of asparagus and served with avocado dip. I also had paneer tikka which was very tender and flavourful.


For non veg starters, I had kala murgh tikka. The most special part of this dish is that I had a quail egg which was soft boiled and extremely delicious. The chicken tikka pieces were black because of activated charcoal and extremely flavourful.

For main course, I had veg biriyani with butter chicken and mutton rogan josh. 
 The biriyani was full of flavours and the meat was tender. I loved the rogan josh gravy. I also tasted the veg korma which was very sweet and absolutely of my taste. :D

For dessert I had pan which I loved! My most favourite dish has to be the kala murgh tikka! I am looking forward to going there again!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effect of COVID 19 on edible oil industry and Palm oil

SCHIPHOL AIRPORT TO AMSTERDAM CITY

A day in my life in Bewakoof.com Joggers and T-shirt