The finest bakery in Noida: Theos








I had heard a lot about Theos bakery so this Sunday I finally decided to try it out with my family. What I learnt was that apart from being a class patisserie, it serves excellent Italian. We had an awesome afternoon.

To start with, I had caprese salad. It was one of the best I have had in a long time. The broccoli and peppers were fresh and crunchy and the seasoning was flavourful. For shakes I tried the blueberry frappe. It was not too sweet and extremely delicious and filling. The quantity is quite a lot.
Then I had spaghetti Aglio olio. It was perfection. The flavours were simply irresistible.

For dessert I had blueberry cheesecake. The cheesecake melted in my mouth and the blueberry topping was absolutely delicious. I also had baklava. I have had baklava from Turkey, Iraq and Greece and I can happily declare that the baklava of Theos was as good as the Middle Eastern one!

About the bakery: They serve almost every thing you can think of. From focaccia bread to garlic ones, quiche to puffs, their variety will amaze you! They have an innumerable variety of cookies and sweet products like excellent macaroons. They sell teas too. As far as cakes are concerned, there are a lot of interesting options for kids. From Doraemon based sweets to Mickey mouse ones, they have all! Again price is not a factor when the quality is so high.

Price is bit on the higher side but worth every penny.



Ambiance is nice with pictures of Italy adorning all the walls. It was quite crowded on a Sunday afternoon. I would definitely come here again with my family.






Theos Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effect of COVID 19 on edible oil industry and Palm oil

SCHIPHOL AIRPORT TO AMSTERDAM CITY

A day in my life in Bewakoof.com Joggers and T-shirt