Holiday Gifting with IGP.com


The Holiday season is here! Belated Happy Christmas everyone! How was yours? Mine was pretty merry. I celebrated the day with the most beloved person of my life..my elder sister. With Christmas just gone and New year coming, its festivities galore!
Beautiful Candle Stand from igp.com
Like everyone, I love the holiday season. Who does not? But with the celebrations comes  a lot of responsibilities. I mean gifts! I love gifting but ransacking  my brain every year to get something special for my loved ones is one uphill task. After years of mall hoping and a tired week of shopping, this year I wanted to do it from the comfort of my home. Yes, I decided to buy gifts online!
I was scouring the internet for gifting sites when I stumbled across India’s largest online gift store: Indian Gifts Portal.com. I was pretty impressed with the site. It has all kinds of gifts for all kinds of occasions and age group and relations! I mean half of the job is already done! Be it your girlfriend or wife, boss or grandpa, the categories are very clear and helpful. Also they have a vast variety of perishable gift items like flowers, cakes and chocolates which are delivered the same day. I was really impressed. I wish I knew about this site during my dating period. My life would have been hell lot easier. My girlfriend would have loved the weekly dose of flowers. I had only one excuse of not gifting her enough: no time! This site has been established in 2001 and its too sad that I did not know about it before.
Seeing such an array of gift items, I was in a little bit of fix. There are many sections: Home and Living, fashion, jewelry, electronics, personalized items etc. But I wanted to buy a gift for my mother. So I went to the home section and started scouring the gifts. They have a beautiful variety of cusions, mugs, candles, bedsheets, etc etc in Home section. I finally chose a beautiful Rajasthani print bedsheet and a candle stand.



Voila! My mom received the gift withing two days of my ordering. Shipping across India is free. IGP also delivers gifts across 150 + countries. So your family and friends abroad are also taken care of. I am looking forward to shopping from IGP for all the coming occasions.

Comments

  1. UK Gifts Portal - Send Rakhi to UK, Australia, India, USA and New Zealand

    Raksha Bandhan is a day to be cheered totally disregarding separation. So consider the possibility that you couldn't be with your kin on this day. Despite everything, you have an inventive approach to get associated with them. Yes, now you can send rakhi gifts to UK from India will help you send rakhi to UK from India or any piece of the world.
    We are additionally here to help you to pass on your sentiments of adoration to him with our scope of sending Rakhi to USA. Presently you can make a speedy rakhi delivery in UK notwithstanding being far away from him.
    Our online rakhi store in London has genuinely novel endowments with a reasonable range so that each sister could locate the best present for her brother. UK Gifts portal has variety of catalogue to look from that offers promising extents to send rakhi to UK from India that is fit for any financial plan or intrigue.
    We have a wide system of online rakhi delivery in UK which helps you send online rakhi to UK in a bother free manner. You require not feeling down or feeling low because of geological boundaries being put on you on this exceptional day. Simply visit our webpage, pick rakhi to UK index, pick a rakhi or rakhi blessings and submit and request on the web. You can even send rakhi to Australia from our site. UK Gifts Portal will send rakhi to UK from India which you have looked over your sake ideal on the predetermined time.

    For more information about UK Gifts Portal visit - https://ukgiftsportal.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Effect of COVID 19 on edible oil industry and Palm oil

SCHIPHOL AIRPORT TO AMSTERDAM CITY

A day in my life in Bewakoof.com Joggers and T-shirt