Gifts for men

Who in this world does not like gifts? I am a person with very less demands but I love a good gift nonetheless. My wife often complains that it is very difficult to buy gifts for men.  I don't know why she says so. I mean we love so many things...don't we? From X box to golf clubs to fitness bands, we love them all! But unlike girls, our taste is a bit mature and practical when it comes to gifts. And I definitely agree that our choice is definitely on the higher side of economics.
Speaking from a man's point of view, I have shortlisted quite a few gifts for him. And there are a number of gifts which we truly love...Are you listening ladies?

Clothes: Every man loves a good crisp shirt.
Loafers: Be it suede or leather, we all love a pair of kicks.
Headphones: Whether it is unwinding at the end of a tiring day or casually listening songs, a pair of headphones or a music player comes a long way.
Tool box: We men love macho things. And a tool box proves that we can fix anything!
Last but not not the least, a bottle of scotch.
Speaking from a man's point of view, scotch as a gift is one of the best options.

I mean who does not love a good bottle? Everyone should own a decent bottle. We can share it with friends. It is timeless. It does not age! I mean it gets better with time. I mean who does not love a gift that does not have an expiry date? Its the perfectly sized gift. We men love things of value. Lastly everyone loves the good old tipple!








Party Responsibly

Disclaimer: THis post is meant for audience for above 25 years of age.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effect of COVID 19 on edible oil industry and Palm oil

SCHIPHOL AIRPORT TO AMSTERDAM CITY

A day in my life in Bewakoof.com Joggers and T-shirt