My vacation wishlist with Zaful

So I think its not a secret anymore that we are wishing to go on a long vacation. For that I have been scouring for the perfect skinny distressed jeans and am happy that I found one on Zaful. Also I have a great news for you! Zaful is having its fourth anniversary sale and I could not be happier! Curating my wardrobe is usually my wife's job but this time I too decided to help her! Since it is a long trip and there are many parts of it, I decided to curate a multipurpose wardrobe. There are going to be city tours, long drives, biking and of course hiking. Each of these require a particular outfit and so these are the items that are in my cart right now. I am trying to get the best out of Zaful 4th Anniversary sale!








Camo print shorts: Shorts are a must have be it the beach or going for hiking. And camo print is simply the best. 
  Jacket: A jacket is a must have as everywhere in the world (barring the tropics) it gets chilly at night. So a stylish coat is necessary.





A gingham shirt: A full sleeve shirt is indispensable I a man's wardrobe and gingham print is so in right now! This black and white one is a classic!







Distressed Jeans: When it comes to bottoms for vacation. distressed jeans is the winner!








https://www.zaful.com/skull-printed-flat-top-military-hat-p_315419.html?lkid=11472330
Headgear: A stylish cap to keep the sun at bay

Striped Collar Tee: A tee with collar is casual yet one looks put up well in it. This one in burgundy has to be every guy's favourite.


That's not all! 
Use code " ZFSally " All orders use the code ,  over $100 save $12  ( 1 time limited )
Use code" ZFSally " All orders use the code  , over $50  save $ 6     ( 1 time limited )
Use code" ZFSally " All orders use the code  , over $25  save  $ 3    ( 1 time limited ) 
Please note: Each customer could only use each coupon for one time.

Also 
Zaful Unconditional Refund with Quality, Non-received, Size Issue within 24 Hourshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjKO6wfDAVY

 
So what are your choices for going on a vacation? Let me know in the comments below!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effect of COVID 19 on edible oil industry and Palm oil

SCHIPHOL AIRPORT TO AMSTERDAM CITY

A day in my life in Bewakoof.com Joggers and T-shirt