Pahmos Cafe opens in Indirapuram Habitat Centre


Casual cafes are always my favourite. And when they happen to serve cuisines like Italian, continental and chineses, they become my 'The Fav'!















Pahmos Cafe is very near to where I stay and that's why I planned to meet with friends on a Sunday. We ordered a lot many things and fell in love with all of them!
I started the afternoon with a virgin mojito which was very refreshing.

Then for starters I had garlic bread with cheese followed by bruschetta.
Garlic bread was flavourful. The Bruschetta was quite unexpected. It was sweet with grilled pineapple on it and caramelised onions. I loved it!
Then had chicken morsel which were basically chicken skewers and they were served with pesto. The pesto was mind blowing!
Also had chicken wings which was juicy.
The dry chili chicken was deliciously flavourful and juicy. I just loved it!
Then was time for my favourite meal of the day: Tandoori Chicken Pizza!
It was a thin crust pizza, absolutely delicious and creamy and cheesy with ample chicken pieces.

I also tried the Veggie lover pizza. The fresh basil on it was so enticing! It was also cheesy and full of flavours!

Ambiance: Hip, casual and modern. I loved it. Staff is helpful and polite. 
Service: Service is fast.

Price: It is in the medium range. Quite affordable for a delightful afternoon.

I am definitely coming back!
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effect of COVID 19 on edible oil industry and Palm oil

SCHIPHOL AIRPORT TO AMSTERDAM CITY

A day in my life in Bewakoof.com Joggers and T-shirt