Valentines Gift Guide

Hello my readers! Love is in the air! So what are your plans for the sweetest day of the year? I don't have much in mind except for surprising my better half.

I am usually a bit frugal when it comes to spending for myself. Before I fell in love, I used to spend money only on my dear didi. I bought gifts only for her and not even for my parents. But as I met my soulmate, I started choosing lovey dovey gifts for her. Since I knew she was the one, I proposed her to get married just a fortnight of knowing her! It was love at first sight for me.

This year on 9th February we completed five years of marriage. This week of February is pretty special for us. Our wedding anniversary is followed by Valentine's Day. I always scratch my head to find her the perfect gift for this occasion. Since she has a really overflowing closet, finding the perfect gift for her is quite tough. But this year I found the perfect Valentine Store from where I picked up these.



1. A beautiful tangerine dress : She is a dress lover and this piece is just perfect!
2. A rose gold watch : Its a timeless timepiece!
3. Perfume: Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction is an obvious choice :)
4. A polka dot brush: To tame her wild curly tresses.
5. Heart print clutch: Is not this cute? It screams my wife all the way!

So guys hopefully I have been able to solve your gifting woes to a large extent. You will get myriads of cute gift options from this store. What are you waiting for? Go grab the perfect gift for your significant other :) Once again Happy Valentine's Day!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effect of COVID 19 on edible oil industry and Palm oil

SCHIPHOL AIRPORT TO AMSTERDAM CITY

A day in my life in Bewakoof.com Joggers and T-shirt